Monday, August 12, 2013

Feeling Inspired

I was having dinner with some friends last night and we got to talking about blogs, of course I said I have a blog but haven't updated in awhile.  Well, my friend Kortney was telling me about her friend, Katie and her blog, I promptly looked it up, All Things Katie Marie, it was great!  After browsing for awhile, I wanted to jump up and get my blog going again, but decided to wait until the morning, that way I can sit, have a cup of coffee and organize my thoughts.

I originally created the blog to celebrate my Grandma Opal and the wonderful food she cooked.  I decided that I am going to evolve my blog into celebrating not only the great food my husband and I grow and prepare, but the values I have learned from my family and the things that are important to me.

Here are some of the topics I will be including in my new, updated version of Grandma Opal's Midwest Favorites:
 - Recipes
 - Exercise tips and tricks
 - Budgeting and money saving ideas

Thanks for the inspriation Katie!  Everyone please follow All Things Katie Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment